The Harborside Inn strives to provide accessibility services and accommodations to help all of our guests who may have additional needs or requirements.
We designed this website using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
Accessible public spaces of the hotel:
- Hotel Entrance
- Accessible main enterance and path of travel throughout the facility
- Interior Routes
- There are no steps, no abrupt level changes, no unsecured carpet and no un-ramped curbs.
- There are 2 full-size elevator serving each level of the hotel
- All elevator buttons have raised numbers and braille characters
- Public Restrooms
- Public restrooms are accessible, with at least one large accessible stall/toilet, one accessible lavatory, and one accessible urinal
- Accessible toilets have a horizontal grab bar on the adjacent side wall
Accessible Guest Rooms Features:
The hotel offers accessible guest rooms that are mobility accessible with 1 Queen bed in each room. Rooms offer accessible bathrooms with tubs:
- Queen Atrium guestrooms with tub
- Visual smoke and fire alarm device
- Televisions in guestrooms offer a closed-captioning
- All entry doors and other interior doors allow wide passage
Accessible Guest Room Bathrooms Feature:
- Wide bathrooms doors for clear passage
- ADA compliant toilet height
- ADA compliant grab bars for toilet and bathtub/shower
- Wash basin is low with accessible clearance
- ADA compliant turn radius for wheelchairs
- ADA compliant handheld shower head
- The Harborside Inn allows persons with disabilities to use service animals, without imposing any extra charges or conditions, in guestroom and all public areas of the facility.
- Hotel staff are available to move furniture and provide and adjust accessible features in guestrooms.
- Hotel staff are trained to offer assistance, upon request, to persons with disabilities who cannot transport their luggage to/from their guestrooms and who may need assistance in locating guestrooms and hotel amenities/guestrooms when features require installation or adjustment to ensure accessibility.
- Hotel staff are available to read printed/visual information upon request.
How has your experience been?
We monitor the website regularly to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, but if you have any questions or idead please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org